We have a new full-time opportunity as a Visitor Information Specialist in downtown OKC!
- M-F; 8:00am-5:00pm
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel!
- Health, Dental, and paid parking!
The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist with call-in and walk-in visitors
- The position shares a desk with another person (long counter)
- Thorough knowledge of the Oklahoma City metro area
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry with customer service background
- Excellent computer skills and ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Position requires attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Position requires high public contact – successful candidate must have a pleasant telephone voice, display proper etiquette and remain calm during stressful situations
- The position requires flexible work scheduling
- Must be able to lift and carry brochures – up to 30 pounds.
We have immediate full-time openings for Visitor Services Associates in OKC!
An HVAC manufacturing equipment and servicing company in OKC is looking to hire a Receptionist/Office Clerk to their growing team!
An established Oklahoma City law firm in the OKC area is seeking a Paralegal/Legal Assistant with Estate & Elder experience to join their team.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk in OKC.
An established Real Estate company is seeking a Property Manager to handle various Homeowner’s Associations.
We have an immediate need for a full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk for the OKC area.
We have an immediate need for a Research Assistant in Norman, OK.
We have an immediate need for a Sales and Marketing Specialist in Edmond, OK
A Tax and Accounting firm in OKC is looking to hire a Tax Preparer to their growing team!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs
Growing Oklahoma City based company is searching for a hard working administrative assistant.
Multi-practice Oklahoma City firm seeking experienced
legal secretary to support designated attorneys