We have IMMEDIATE openings for Temporary positions for both Legal & Administrative Assistants!
A great opportunity to earn an extra income for the holiday season & get experience with great companies and firms!
Temporary Legal- Must have previous legal office experience ($12hr)
- provide service to clients and attorneys with documents, phone calls, paper work, filing, editing, etc.
- Schedule appointments and perform other duties related to maintaining schedules, may include scheduling, coordinating meetings, conferences, including travel and lodging arrangements, facilities.
- Prepare documents and correspondence, contracts, briefs, policies, pleading in legal terminology and format.
- Support the firm’s strong relationship legal culture through on-going client contact, quality client customer service and superior legal knowledge.
- Maintain positive work environment with attorneys, paralegals, clients, vendors and co-workers.
Temporary Administrative-Must have previous admin. or office assistant experience ($13-14)
- Schedule appointments using outlook and send out appropriate meeting reminders
- Follow-up with vendors on credits not yet received
- Basic accounting tasks
- Basic administrative tasks
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
A Specialty clinic in Oklahoma City has an opening for a FT Specialty Clinic Scheduler to handle their new patient scheduling!
An engineering and consulting company is looking to hire a Zoning Review Specialist for their Norman office.
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
An environmental services and consulting firm is looking to add a driven & detail-oriented individual to their team as the Environmental Project Manager in Training.
An established software development and IT support company is looking to hire a driven individual to join their fast-paced office as a Bookkeeper!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
Multiple OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
An Allergy & Asthma clinic in OKC is looking to hire an LPN to their team! “Home base” clinic location with the potential for floating!
Currently looking for Certified Medical Assistants to fill multiple openings in the OKC area. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
A full-service document imaging solutions provider is seeking detail-oriented individuals for both FT & PT Data Entry Clerk positions.