We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
Duties for Paralegal/Legal Assistant:
- Provide service to clients and attorneys with documents, phone calls, paper work, filing, editing, etc.
- Prepare trial exhibits, transcripts and videos, and create trial notebooks
- Schedule appointments and perform other duties related to maintaining schedules, may include scheduling, coordinating meetings, conferences, including travel and lodging arrangements, facilities.
- Identify and prepare deposition exhibits, create privilege logs, review and analyze deposition summaries, index and organize documents using ediscovery, conduct legal research.
- Prepare documents and correspondence, contracts, briefs, policies, pleading in legal terminology and format.
- Support the firm’s strong relationship legal culture through on-going client contact, quality client customer service and superior legal knowledge.
- Flexibility to attend local and out of town trials.
- Maintain positive work environment with attorneys, paralegals, clients, vendors and co-workers.
Qualifications of the Paralegal/Legal Assistant:
- Paralegal Certification or Degree preferred
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative and problem solve.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism and extremely detail oriented
- 3-5 years litigation paralegal experience or equivalent Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, document management systems and general office equipment
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage fast paced environment, multiple tasks and work requirements
Job Type: Full-time