Receptionist needed! BE THE FACE OF THE COMPANY
- Answering Phones and appropriately transferring
- Greet, announces, and directs visitors, including monitoring building access
- Provide administrative support to Underwriting and Claims Department
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare accurate and grammatically correct correspondence and letters
- Assist with general administrative and clerical duties
- Orders and maintains office supplies in cost-effective manner
- Serves as clerical back-up
Strong Microsoft computer knowledge; excellent customer service telephone skills; proficient typing and accuracy
Starting pay average is $17.00 – $18.00/hour.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs
Newly remodeled downtown Litigation and Transactional Firm looking for an experienced Legal Secretary.
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
We have openings for full-time Legal Assistants in OKC!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.