A Tax and Accounting firm in OKC is looking to add a Receptionist to their team!
Compensation for the Receptionist is $15hr with competitive benefits!
Must have previous Office Assistant/Receptionist (Professional Office) experience!
- 1st point of contact for clients and prospective clients
- Do client in-take, listen to their situation and be empathetic to their needs
- Provide information to prospective clients and secure initial consultation appointment
- Schedule appointments using outlook and send out appropriate meeting reminders
- When needed, discuss in-house financing options with clients
- Follow-up with prospective clients post consultation to secure client engagement and determine next steps
- Update CRM with client information
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- The individual will orient the new person to the services offered and overall approach to engaging clients
- Will answer incoming calls (8-phone lines) for 10 staff members. Must be able to handle busy office and phones, have strong customer service and sales attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
A Specialty clinic in Oklahoma City has an opening for a FT Specialty Clinic Scheduler to handle their new patient scheduling!
An engineering and consulting company is looking to hire a Zoning Review Specialist for their Norman office.
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
An environmental services and consulting firm is looking to add a driven & detail-oriented individual to their team as the Environmental Project Manager in Training.
An established software development and IT support company is looking to hire a driven individual to join their fast-paced office as a Bookkeeper!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
Multiple OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
An Allergy & Asthma clinic in OKC is looking to hire an LPN to their team! “Home base” clinic location with the potential for floating!
Currently looking for Certified Medical Assistants to fill multiple openings in the OKC area. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
We have IMMEDIATE openings for Temporary positions for both Legal & Administrative Assistants!
A great opportunity to earn an extra income for the holiday season & get experience with great companies and firms!