Must have previous Office Assistant/Receptionist (Professional Office) experience!
- 1st point of contact for clients and prospective clients
- Answering Phones
- Clerical filing and scheduling
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Accurate data entry and typing needed for emails andletters
- Advancedskills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Arrive early to open office before 8:00 am and close office securely at 5:00 pm
- Ordering lunch
- Taking minutes at meetings
Pay starts at $12.00/hour and is DOE
Analyze / review commercial property data Utilize online resources to locate commercial property and associated municipal jurisdictions Follow processes advised by management in order to complete tasks in a timely manner Manage documents accordingly Determine...
Objective: Assist producers with new business marketing and processing and renewal account marketingand maintenance including: Ongoing service activities Claims Maintenance and invoicing while supporting new business processing. Maintain client satisfaction &...
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
We have a full-time opening for a Legal Secretary in OKC!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs