immediate need for Certified Medical Assistants to fill openings in Purcell, OK. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
Compensation and Benefits for the Medical Assistant
- Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour, depending on experience
- Full benefits upon permanent hire
- This is a safety sensitive position
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patients by obtaining vital signs, lab values, pain levels, patient education needs, nutritional status, and related patient history information.
- Assist physician in patient examination, evaluation, and clinical procedures as needed.
- Administer injections and medications (exclusive of narcotics) as directed by physician.
- Provide follow-up instructions and other patient education as prescribed by the physician.
- Instruct patient on examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of telephone and other encounters, patient medications, etc.
- Notify physician of any potential complications identified.
- Clean exam room after each use and prepare room for next patient.
- Clean and sterilize equipment.
- Ensure used syringes, blades, and any other contaminated articles are disposed of properly.
- Maintain pharmacy and other clinical supplies at appropriate levels.
- Identify and appropriately dispose of expired supplies.
- Manage patient telephone calls of a clinical nature, communicating with the physician as appropriate and providing information to the patient as directed by the physician.
- Provide clerical support for the front office, as needed.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant
- Must be certified (CMA) or registered (RMA)
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records
- Professional conduct and appearance
- Detail oriented
- Able to perform a variety of work assignments in an accurate manner
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Real Estate Coordinator in OKC!
We have an immediate opening for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator in the OKC Metro area!
We have an immediate full-time opening for a Estimating Coordinator in OKC! Must have a minimum of 1 year of related construction industry experience!
We have an immediate opening for a Legal Secretary for a law firm in OKC!
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
We have a full-time opening for a Legal Secretary in OKC!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs