We are looking for an Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company!
- M-F; 8-5
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years of administrative/office assistant experience
- MUST have at least 3 years of stable work history
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and publisher
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferred
- Other Accounting responsibilities upon training
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Property Manager to handle HOA’s, residential and commercial properties in OKC. Must have HOA experience!
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
We have a full-time opening for a Legal Secretary in OKC!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs