We currently have a number of openings for RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs at clinics and medical offices in and around Oklahoma City.
- Collect vital signs and patient history, collect specimens and performs basic laboratory tests, administers injections, and medications as directed by physician in addition to other clinic tasks.
- Administrative duties include ordering supplies, updating/maintaining medical records and scheduling appointments
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patient by obtaining vital signs, lab values, pain levels, patient education needs, nutritional status and related patient history information.
- Assist physician in patient examination, evaluation and clinical procedures as needed. Administer injections and medications as directed by physician.
- Provide follow-up instructions and other patient education as prescribed by the physician. Instruct patient on examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of telephone and other encounters, patient medications, etc. Notify physician of any potential complications identified.
- Clean exam room after each use and prepare room for next patient. Clean and sterilize equipment. Ensure used syringes, blades and any other contaminated articles are disposed of properly
- Maintain pharmacy and other clinical supplies at appropriate levels. Identify and appropriately dispose of expired supplies.
- Manage patient telephone calls of a clinical mature, communicating with the physician as appropriate and providing information to the patient as directed by the physician.
- Provide clerical support for the front office as needed
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
- Must hold Certificate or License as Medical Assistant or other related field (CNA, LPN, RN, etc.) Must be able to provide copy of said Certificate.
- One year of medical office experience
- Current CPR Certification recommended
We have an immediate opening for FT Paralegal in OKC!
We have an immediate opening for a FT Executive Assistant for a law firm in OKC!
We have an immediate opening for a FT Revenue Coordinator in OKC!
We have an immediate opening for a Desktop Publisher in OKC!
We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Survey Project Coordinator in Edmond, OK!
We have an immediate opening for a Bilingual Legal Secretary for a legal office in OKC!
We have immediate openings for Circulating Surgical Assistants in OKC!
We have immediate openings for General Managers in Training in the OKC area!
An established Oklahoma City law firm in the OKC area is seeking a Paralegal/Legal Assistant with Estate & Elder experience to join their team.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk in OKC.
An established Real Estate company is seeking a Property Manager to handle various Homeowner’s Associations.
We have an immediate need for a Sales and Marketing Specialist in Edmond, OK
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Growing Oklahoma City based company is searching for a hard working administrative assistant.
Multi-practice Oklahoma City firm seeking experienced
legal secretary to support designated attorneys