We currently have a number of openings for RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs at clinics and medical offices in and around Oklahoma City.
- Collect vital signs and patient history, collect specimens and performs basic laboratory tests, administers injections, and medications as directed by physician in addition to other clinic tasks.
- Administrative duties include ordering supplies, updating/maintaining medical records and scheduling appointments
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patient by obtaining vital signs, lab values, pain levels, patient education needs, nutritional status and related patient history information.
- Assist physician in patient examination, evaluation and clinical procedures as needed. Administer injections and medications as directed by physician.
- Provide follow-up instructions and other patient education as prescribed by the physician. Instruct patient on examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of telephone and other encounters, patient medications, etc. Notify physician of any potential complications identified.
- Clean exam room after each use and prepare room for next patient. Clean and sterilize equipment. Ensure used syringes, blades and any other contaminated articles are disposed of properly
- Maintain pharmacy and other clinical supplies at appropriate levels. Identify and appropriately dispose of expired supplies.
- Manage patient telephone calls of a clinical mature, communicating with the physician as appropriate and providing information to the patient as directed by the physician.
- Provide clerical support for the front office as needed
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
- Must hold Certificate or License as Medical Assistant or other related field (CNA, LPN, RN, etc.) Must be able to provide copy of said Certificate.
- One year of medical office experience
- Current CPR Certification recommended
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Property Manager to handle HOA’s, residential and commercial properties in OKC. Must have HOA experience!
We are looking for an Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company!
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
We have a full-time opening for a Legal Secretary in OKC!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.