Currently looking for Certified Medical Assistants to fill multiple openings in the OKC area. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
MUST HAVE a minimum of 1 year of Medical Assistant experience!
Compensation and Benefits for the Medical Assistant
- Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour, depending on experience
- Full benefits upon permanent hire
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patients by obtaining vital signs, lab values, pain levels, patient education needs, nutritional status, and related patient history information.
- Assist physician in patient examination, evaluation, and clinical procedures as needed.
- Administer injections and medications (exclusive of narcotics) as directed by physician.
- Provide follow-up instructions and other patient education as prescribed by the physician.
- Instruct patient on examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of telephone and other encounters, patient medications, etc.
- Notify physician of any potential complications identified.
- Clean exam room after each use and prepare room for next patient.
- Clean and sterilize equipment.
- Ensure used syringes, blades, and any other contaminated articles are disposed of properly.
- Maintain pharmacy and other clinical supplies at appropriate levels.
- Identify and appropriately dispose of expired supplies.
- Manage patient telephone calls of a clinical nature, communicating with the physician as appropriate and providing information to the patient as directed by the physician.
- Provide clerical support for the front office, as needed.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant
- Must be certified (CMA) or registered (RMA)
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records
- Professional conduct and appearance
- Detail oriented
- Able to perform a variety of work assignments in an accurate manner
A portable x/ray service company is looking for a Certified X/Ray Technician to fill their Part-time Weekend position!
A local corporation that has 30 years of experience providing Oklahoma with flexible workspace solutions is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to their Edmond team!
A Tax and Accounting firm in OKC is looking to hire a Tax Preparer to their growing team!
An environmental services and consulting firm in OKC is looking to hire a Revenue Coordinator to their team!
A zoning and consulting company in OKC is looking to add a Report Writer to their fast-paced team!
A law firm in OKC is looking to hire FT Paralegal with Commercial Litigation and Appellate experience to their team!
A large law firm in OKC is looking to hire a Transactional Legal Secretary to their growing team!
An Oil & Gas Commission in OKC is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to their team!
Oklahoma’s largest locally owned grocery chain is seeking a FT Payroll Coordinator to add to their growing team!
Oklahoma’s largest locally owned grocery chain is seeking a FT HR Coordinator to add to their growing team!
Oklahoma’s largest locally owned grocery chain is looking to hire an FT HR Generalist to their growing team!
An established law firm serving the insurance needs of the OKC community is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their team.
A Dermatology clinic in Mustang is looking to hire an Outpatient Appointment Scheduler to their fast-paced team!
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs
Growing Oklahoma City based company is searching for a hard working administrative assistant.
Multi-practice Oklahoma City firm seeking experienced
legal secretary to support designated attorneys