Currently looking for Certified Medical Assistants to fill multiple openings in the OKC area. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
Compensation and Benefits for the Medical Assistant
- Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour, depending on experience
- Full benefits upon permanent hire
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patients by obtaining vital signs, lab values, pain levels, patient education needs, nutritional status, and related patient history information.
- Assist physician in patient examination, evaluation, and clinical procedures as needed.
- Administer injections and medications (exclusive of narcotics) as directed by physician.
- Provide follow-up instructions and other patient education as prescribed by the physician.
- Instruct patient on examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of telephone and other encounters, patient medications, etc.
- Notify physician of any potential complications identified.
- Clean exam room after each use and prepare room for next patient.
- Clean and sterilize equipment.
- Ensure used syringes, blades, and any other contaminated articles are disposed of properly.
- Maintain pharmacy and other clinical supplies at appropriate levels.
- Identify and appropriately dispose of expired supplies.
- Manage patient telephone calls of a clinical nature, communicating with the physician as appropriate and providing information to the patient as directed by the physician.
- Provide clerical support for the front office, as needed.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant
- Must be certified (CMA) or registered (RMA)
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records
- Professional conduct and appearance
- Detail oriented
- Able to perform a variety of work assignments in an accurate manner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
A Specialty clinic in Oklahoma City has an opening for a FT Specialty Clinic Scheduler to handle their new patient scheduling!
An engineering and consulting company is looking to hire a Zoning Review Specialist for their Norman office.
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
An environmental services and consulting firm is looking to add a driven & detail-oriented individual to their team as the Environmental Project Manager in Training.
An established software development and IT support company is looking to hire a driven individual to join their fast-paced office as a Bookkeeper!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
Multiple OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
An Allergy & Asthma clinic in OKC is looking to hire an LPN to their team! “Home base” clinic location with the potential for floating!
We have IMMEDIATE openings for Temporary positions for both Legal & Administrative Assistants!
A great opportunity to earn an extra income for the holiday season & get experience with great companies and firms!
A full-service document imaging solutions provider is seeking detail-oriented individuals for both FT & PT Data Entry Clerk positions.