Multiple clinics within a major Healthplex have numerous openings for experienced Medical Assistants.
- This is a safety sensitive position
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patients by obtaining vital signs, lab values, pain levels, patient education needs, nutritional status, and related patient history information.
- Assist physician in patient examination, evaluation, and clinical procedures as needed.
- Administer injections and medications (exclusive of narcotics) as directed by physician.
- Provide follow-up instructions and other patient education as prescribed by the physician.
- Instruct patient on examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of telephone and other encounters, patient medications, etc.
- Notify physician of any potential complications identified.
- Clean exam room after each use and prepare room for next patient.
- Clean and sterilize equipment.
- Ensure used syringes, blades, and any other contaminatedarticles are disposedof properly.
- Maintain pharmacy and otherclinical supplies at appropriate levels.
- Identify and appropriately dispose of expired supplies.
- Managepatient telephonecalls of a clinical nature, communicating with the physician as appropriate and providing information to the patient as directed by the physician.
- Provide clerical support for the frontoffice, as needed.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant
- Certifications helpful (CMA) or (RMA)
- Hold a current CPR
- Have a vaccination record
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
Must have previous Office Assistant/Receptionist (Professional Office) experience! Responsibilities: 1st point of contact for clients and prospective clients Answering Phones Clerical filing and scheduling Manage incoming and outgoing mail Accurate data entry and...
We have a full-time opening for a Legal Secretary in OKC!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.