Multiple OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Compensation and benefits of LPN:
Compensation ranges from $15-23/hr (based on experience) and includes full benefits once permanent (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc)
Responsibilities of LPN:
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patient by obtaining vital signs and a brief history.
- Assist physicians in patient examination, evaluation, and clinical procedures as needed. Initiate or assist physicians with emergency measures including, but not limited to, the following: CPR, oxygen administration, IV placement, hemostatic measures insertion, maintenance of oral pharyngeal airway, and institution of monitoring measures including 12-lead EKG.
- Coordinate ordering and scheduling of hospital-based tests and procedures.
- Administer prescribed medications orally, topically, and by injection.
- Maintain pharmacy supplies and prevents expiration of pharmaceuticals and IV solutions stocked by the Clinic. Maintain emergency equipment and supplies, and inventory of all other clinical supplies, ensuring readiness and adequate quantities are on-hand to meet needs of physicians and patients.
- Clean exam rooms after each use and prepares room for next patient. Operate autoclave to ensure sterility of all instruments and materials.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of examinations, evaluations, and treatments rendered, laboratory and radiology procedures and results, and prescriptions written or authorized in the office or by telephone.
- Instruct patient in examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed. Ensures that follow up instructions are given and that the patient fully understands these instructions. Provide specific patient education as prescribed by the physician.
- Accept responsibility for managing all patient telephone calls of a clinical nature, communicating with the physician as appropriate and providing information to the patient as directed by the physician. Provide adequate clinical support for front office personnel.
- Encourage a supportive environment for both staff and patients and is aware of the psychosocial and confidentiality needs of patients and their families.
- Perform other duties that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
Minimum Qualifications of LPN:
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $23.00 /hour
- LPN (Required)
We have an immediate opening for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator in the OKC Metro area!
We have an immediate full-time opening for a Estimating Coordinator in OKC! Must have a minimum of 1 year of related construction industry experience!
immediate need for Certified Medical Assistants to fill openings in Purcell, OK. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
We have an immediate opening for a Legal Secretary for a law firm in OKC!
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
We have a full-time opening for a Legal Secretary in OKC!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs