These are safety sensitive position(s)
Responsibilities of LPN:
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patient by obtaining vital signs and a brief history.
- Assist physicians in patient examination, evaluation, and clinical procedures as needed.
- Clean exam rooms after each use and prepares room for next patient.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of examinations, evaluations, and treatments rendered, laboratory and radiology procedures and results, and prescriptions written or authorized in the office or by telephone.
- Instruct patient in examination and diagnostic procedures.
- Perform other duties that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
Minimum Qualifications of LPN:
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
Pay starts at $17.62/hour for no experience
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs
Newly remodeled downtown Litigation and Transactional Firm looking for an experienced Legal Secretary.
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
We have openings for full-time Legal Assistants in OKC!
Detailed clerical position utilizing independent decision making and critical thinking skills preparing detailed reports in MS Excel.