These are safety sensitive position(s)
Responsibilities of LPN:
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patient by obtaining vital signs and a brief history.
- Assist physicians in patient examination, evaluation, and clinical procedures as needed. Initiate or assist physicians with emergency measures including, but not limited to, the following: CPR, oxygen administration, IV placement, hemostatic measures insertion, maintenance of oral pharyngeal airway, and institution of monitoring measures including 12-lead EKG.
- Clean exam rooms after each use and prepares room for next patient. Operate autoclave to ensure sterility of all instruments and materials.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of examinations, evaluations, and treatments rendered, laboratory and radiology procedures and results, and prescriptions written or authorized in the office or by telephone.
- Instruct patient in examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed. Ensures that follow up instructions are given and that the patient fully understands these instructions.
- Perform other duties that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
Minimum Qualifications of LPN:
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
Pay: $18.00 – $26.00 per hour
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
Must have previous Office Assistant/Receptionist (Professional Office) experience! Responsibilities: 1st point of contact for clients and prospective clients Answering Phones Clerical filing and scheduling Manage incoming and outgoing mail Accurate data entry and...
We have a full-time opening for a Legal Secretary in OKC!
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs