Multiple OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Compensation and benefits of LPN:
Compensation ranges from $15-23/hr (based on experience) and includes full benefits once permanent (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc)
Responsibilities of LPN:
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patient by obtaining vital signs and a brief history.
- Assist physicians in patient examination, evaluation, and clinical procedures as needed. Initiate or assist physicians with emergency measures including, but not limited to, the following: CPR, oxygen administration, IV placement, hemostatic measures insertion, maintenance of oral pharyngeal airway, and institution of monitoring measures including 12-lead EKG.
- Coordinate ordering and scheduling of hospital-based tests and procedures.
- Administer prescribed medications orally, topically, and by injection.
- Maintain pharmacy supplies and prevents expiration of pharmaceuticals and IV solutions stocked by the Clinic. Maintain emergency equipment and supplies, and inventory of all other clinical supplies, ensuring readiness and adequate quantities are on-hand to meet needs of physicians and patients.
- Clean exam rooms after each use and prepares room for next patient. Operate autoclave to ensure sterility of all instruments and materials.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of examinations, evaluations, and treatments rendered, laboratory and radiology procedures and results, and prescriptions written or authorized in the office or by telephone.
- Instruct patient in examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed. Ensures that follow up instructions are given and that the patient fully understands these instructions. Provide specific patient education as prescribed by the physician.
- Accept responsibility for managing all patient telephone calls of a clinical nature, communicating with the physician as appropriate and providing information to the patient as directed by the physician. Provide adequate clinical support for front office personnel.
- Encourage a supportive environment for both staff and patients and is aware of the psychosocial and confidentiality needs of patients and their families.
- Perform other duties that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
Minimum Qualifications of LPN:
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $23.00 /hour
- LPN (Required)
A portable x/ray service company is looking for a Certified X/Ray Technician to fill their Part-time Weekend position!
A local corporation that has 30 years of experience providing Oklahoma with flexible workspace solutions is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to their Edmond team!
A Tax and Accounting firm in OKC is looking to hire a Tax Preparer to their growing team!
An environmental services and consulting firm in OKC is looking to hire a Revenue Coordinator to their team!
A zoning and consulting company in OKC is looking to add a Report Writer to their fast-paced team!
A law firm in OKC is looking to hire FT Paralegal with Commercial Litigation and Appellate experience to their team!
A large law firm in OKC is looking to hire a Transactional Legal Secretary to their growing team!
An Oil & Gas Commission in OKC is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to their team!
Oklahoma’s largest locally owned grocery chain is seeking a FT Payroll Coordinator to add to their growing team!
Oklahoma’s largest locally owned grocery chain is seeking a FT HR Coordinator to add to their growing team!
Oklahoma’s largest locally owned grocery chain is looking to hire an FT HR Generalist to their growing team!
An established law firm serving the insurance needs of the OKC community is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their team.
A Dermatology clinic in Mustang is looking to hire an Outpatient Appointment Scheduler to their fast-paced team!
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
Currently looking for Certified Medical Assistants to fill multiple openings in the OKC area. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs
Growing Oklahoma City based company is searching for a hard working administrative assistant.
Multi-practice Oklahoma City firm seeking experienced
legal secretary to support designated attorneys