Well known, full-service OKC/Tulsa Law Firm has an immediate need for an experienced LEGAL ASSISTANT for their OKC Office. The Firm handles litigation matters at the State, Federal, and Appellate Court levels, some transactional as well.
- Draft legal documents and correspondence
- Correspond with counsel, court, and clients
- Organize case files and maintain documents
- Implement and improve processes
- Prioritize and handle rush requests to meet deadlines
- Coordinate appointments
- Complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing calls
2 year degree or equivalent certification; 2+ years working experience as a legal assistant.
Detailed clerical position utilizing independent decision making and critical thinking skills preparing detailed reports in MS Excel.
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs