MULTIPLE downtown OKC law firms all have immediate need for LEGAL PROFESSIONALS! These Firms handle litigation, transactional, oil & gas, and family law at the State, Federal, and Appellate Court levels.
Case Management experience and Trial preparation and appearance preferred but not required
- Draft legal documents and correspondence
- Correspond with counsel, court, and clients
- Organize case files and maintain documents
- Implement and improve processes
- Prioritize and handle rush requests to meet deadlines
- Coordinate appointments
- Scheduling appointments
- Booking Travel
- Preparing notebooks
- Trial preparation
- Complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing calls
3-5 years of legal experience required.
These are DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS; Pay begins at $40,000.00 annually and is DOE on experience and certifications.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs
Newly remodeled downtown Litigation and Transactional Firm looking for an experienced Legal Secretary.
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
Detailed clerical position utilizing independent decision making and critical thinking skills preparing detailed reports in MS Excel.
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.