- Analyze / review commercial property data
- Utilize online resources to locate commercial property and associated municipal jurisdictions
- Follow processes advised by management in order to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Manage documents accordingly
- Determine necessary requests and contacts
- Monitor requests to ensure timely processing
- Utilize the data base to enter information and notes
- Maintain necessary information in the database
- Ensure accuracy with all data and update accordingly
- Coordinate FedEx mailings
- Effectively manage email workload
- Effectively communicate in a professional manner at all times
- As a team member, assist with relevant workload as needed
- Receive feedback and training to improve performance
Call/Contact center background is helpful; must be able to pick up quickly on new tasks since the
Assessments will be given and must have done some of the duties listed.
Must have previous Office Assistant/Receptionist (Professional Office) experience! Responsibilities: 1st point of contact for clients and prospective clients Answering Phones Clerical filing and scheduling Manage incoming and outgoing mail Accurate data entry and...
Objective: Assist producers with new business marketing and processing and renewal account marketingand maintenance including: Ongoing service activities Claims Maintenance and invoicing while supporting new business processing. Maintain client satisfaction &...
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
We have a full-time opening for a Legal Secretary in OKC!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs