We have an immediate opening for a Dental Implant Assistant for a dental office in OKC!
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have previous administrative office experience!
- Previous medical/dental office experience is a plus!!
- Training & certification paid for by company!
- Supports the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the practice.
- Adheres to office policies, procedures, including those set out in the employee manual, in performing job duties and responsibilities.
- Communicates effectively, respectfully, and courteously with patients, visitors, doctors, and co-workers.
- All verification of insurance benefits for each implant patie
- Creates treatment plans which will be handed to each patient during their visit
- Assists in communication with referrals and patients
- Assists in marketing, organizing implant education programs, referral/team lunch and learns
- Educates patients and partners with surgeon on implant consults
- Patient tracking and treatment sequence coordination
- Assist with implant inventory management, placing orders as needed for all implant supplies
- Back-up with completing implant consults with patients and inputting implant treatment plans with doctor
- Coordinating implants appointments with referring dentist, as needed
- Assists with following up with non-appointment implant patients in hopes of getting them in
- Assists with overseeing and sending implant letters for any implant procedure
- Assists with creating and maintain referral preference list.
- Assist with planning and implementing CE meetings, Study Clubs, and lunch and learns with referring offices
- Assist with monthly marketing to referral practices for implant growth
This is a safety sensitive position
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
We have an immediate opening for a Revenue Coordinator!
We have an immediate opening for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs