A full-service document imaging solutions provider is seeking detail-oriented individuals for both FT & PT Data Entry Clerk positions!
Compensation starting at $14 DOE with competitive benefits!
Typing minimum 40+wpm & 10-key(10,000ksph 3% error rate); hard minimum 9,300(100%accuracy)
Must have previous Data Entry (office setting) experience!
Primary duties of the Data Entry Clerk include but not limited to:
- Process customer source documents by reviewing data information
- Utilize critical thinking when reviewing and analyzing documents for workflow placement
- Entering customer and account data
- Maintains production standards as set by management
- Ability to adjust changes made by clients on processing requirements
- Verifies entered customer data by reviewing, correcting or reentering data
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
Qualified candidates will have the following skill-set:
- Organization and attention to detail
- Typing minimum of 40+ & data entry skills and 10-key
- critical thinking and ability to analyze information
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
A Specialty clinic in Oklahoma City has an opening for a FT Specialty Clinic Scheduler to handle their new patient scheduling!
An engineering and consulting company is looking to hire a Zoning Review Specialist for their Norman office.
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
An environmental services and consulting firm is looking to add a driven & detail-oriented individual to their team as the Environmental Project Manager in Training.
An established software development and IT support company is looking to hire a driven individual to join their fast-paced office as a Bookkeeper!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
Multiple OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
An Allergy & Asthma clinic in OKC is looking to hire an LPN to their team! “Home base” clinic location with the potential for floating!
Currently looking for Certified Medical Assistants to fill multiple openings in the OKC area. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
We have IMMEDIATE openings for Temporary positions for both Legal & Administrative Assistants!
A great opportunity to earn an extra income for the holiday season & get experience with great companies and firms!