A law firm in OKC is looking to hire FT Paralegal with Commercial Litigation and Appellate experience to their team!
Bachelor’s /Associates Degree(w/ 2 yrs of ligation exp.) High School Diploma (5 yrs of litigation exp.)
Legal Assistant or Paralegal Certification preferred!
Duties include nut not limited to:
- Assists Attorneys with exhibits, presentations, and witness scheduling during hearings and trials; conducts post-trial interviews of jurors.
- Reviews accuracy and validity of citations and quotations in appellate briefs and other appellate filings; checks and adds record citations to appellate briefs; prepares indices and tables as required pursuant to appellate rules; organizes exhibits and appendices for filing in appellate courts, ensures compliance with appellate rules, procedures and practice.
- Drafts correspondence, pleadings, subpoenas, motions, discovery requests and responses, proposed orders, and documents required to initiate legal proceedings and appeals for review, approval, and use by Attorneys.
- Investigates facts by reviewing documents and searching public records and electronic information sources; prepares chronologies, summaries, memoranda, charts, and affidavits concerning facts and data for review, approval, and use by Attorneys.
- Hires and supervises outside copying services, investigators, process servers, court reporting services, and temporary clerical help as needed.
- Summarizes testimony from depositions, hearings, and trials, and searches electronic litigation databases as directed by Attorneys.
- Assists in scheduling and preparing witnesses for testimony at depositions, hearings, and trials.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
A Tax and Accounting firm in OKC is looking to hire a Tax Preparer to their growing team!
An environmental services and consulting firm in OKC is looking to hire a Revenue Coordinator to their team!
A zoning and consulting company in OKC is looking to add a Report Writer to their fast-paced team!
A large law firm in OKC is looking to hire a Transactional Legal Secretary to their growing team!
An Oil & Gas Commission in OKC is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to their team!
Oklahoma’s largest locally owned grocery chain is seeking a FT Payroll Coordinator to add to their growing team!
Oklahoma’s largest locally owned grocery chain is seeking a FT HR Coordinator to add to their growing team!
Oklahoma’s largest locally owned grocery chain is looking to hire an FT HR Generalist to their growing team!
An established law firm serving the insurance needs of the OKC community is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their team.
A Dermatology clinic in Mustang is looking to hire an Outpatient Appointment Scheduler to their fast-paced team!
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
Currently looking for Certified Medical Assistants to fill multiple openings in the OKC area. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
Esteemed Oklahoma City medical system is looking for expert medical assistants and nurses. RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs
Growing Oklahoma City based company is searching for a hard working administrative assistant.
Multi-practice Oklahoma City firm seeking experienced
legal secretary to support designated attorneys