We have openings for FT Accounting Specialists for the OKC Metro area!
Must have A/P, A/R, & Payroll experience!
- Under the direction of the Fiscal Director performs operations of general accounting, budget and cost systems
- exercising independent judgment in the application of accounting principles and maintenance of complete and accurate financial records.
- Prepares and records bank deposits; reconciles monthly bank statements
- Prepares the proper account distribution of payroll and related fringes
- Maintains AP files by vendor and purchase order and checks numerical files
- Prepares trial balance of the books and prepares monthly reconciliation
- Keeps accounts of grand funds and expenditures; prepares required reports
- assists and cross-trains for payroll
Qualifications of an Accounting Specialist:
- Multi-tasker, flexible & good organizational skills
- Must possess skills in analysis, problem solving, and decision making
- Leadership ability and good human relations and communication skills.
- Minimum three years accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field which 18 hours being accounting
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
A Specialty clinic in Oklahoma City has an opening for a FT Specialty Clinic Scheduler to handle their new patient scheduling!
An engineering and consulting company is looking to hire a Zoning Review Specialist for their Norman office.
Major OKC physicians’ group seeking several experienced Medical Receptionist for full-time positions.
An environmental services and consulting firm is looking to add a driven & detail-oriented individual to their team as the Environmental Project Manager in Training.
An established software development and IT support company is looking to hire a driven individual to join their fast-paced office as a Bookkeeper!
We have multiple openings for Paralegals & Legal Assistants for a variety of law firms in the OKC metro area!
Multiple OKC Metro locations seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a variety of physician’s offices.
An Allergy & Asthma clinic in OKC is looking to hire an LPN to their team! “Home base” clinic location with the potential for floating!
Currently looking for Certified Medical Assistants to fill multiple openings in the OKC area. Interested candidates must possess Medical Assistant certification and have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
We have IMMEDIATE openings for Temporary positions for both Legal & Administrative Assistants!
A great opportunity to earn an extra income for the holiday season & get experience with great companies and firms!