Employee oriented Oklahoma City company is searching for an experienced accounts payable clerk.Learn More
Located in and around Oklahoma City
We currently have a number of openings for RMAs, CMAs, and LPNs at clinics and medical offices in and around Oklahoma City.
- Collect vital signs and patient history, collect specimens and performs basic laboratory tests, administers injections, and medications as directed by physician in addition to other clinic tasks.
- Administrative duties include ordering supplies, updating/maintaining medical records and scheduling appointments
- Initiate patient contact and prepare patient by obtaining vital signs, lab values, pain levels, patient education needs, nutritional status and related patient history information.
- Assist physician in patient examination, evaluation and clinical procedures as needed. Administer injections and medications as directed by physician.
- Provide follow-up instructions and other patient education as prescribed by the physician. Instruct patient on examination and diagnostic procedures that are to be performed.
- Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of telephone and other encounters, patient medications, etc. Notify physician of any potential complications identified.
- Clean exam room after each use and prepare room for next patient. Clean and sterilize equipment. Ensure used syringes, blades and any other contaminated articles are disposed of properly
- Maintain pharmacy and other clinical supplies at appropriate levels. Identify and appropriately dispose of expired supplies.
- Manage patient telephone calls of a clinical mature, communicating with the physician as appropriate and providing information to the patient as directed by the physician.
- Provide clerical support for the front office as needed
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
- Must hold Certificate or License as Medical Assistant or other related field (CNA, LPN, RN, etc.) Must be able to provide copy of said Certificate.
- One year of medical office experience
- Current CPR Certification recommended
Growing Oklahoma City based company is searching for a hard working administrative assistant.Learn More
Growing Oklahoma City based company is searching for an experienced customer service representative.Learn More